Sunday, March 18, 2012

Problem solved

I messed with a few things and figured out how to activate my subscriber feature.  So for those of you who have typed in your e-mail address into the subscriber line, you should have received one notification already.  And for those of you who haven't yet typed in your e-mail address at the bottom of the blog, go for it.  Just go to the bottom of the page, find the subscriber button, type in your e-mail address, hit enter (it's just that easy) and voila...you will automatically get an e-mail notification letting you know when you should head over to our blog to check out what new blessings, struggles or joys God is allowing us to embrace.

Thanks for joining our journey! It's good to have you along for the ride as we discover our desperate need for Jesus.  I'm so thankful that despite us, God does life changing work in our hearts, and remains faithful as we journey through this thing called life.  We certainly don't have it all figured out, but as we journey on we cling to the promise that God has a wonderful purpose for our lives through the good, the bad and the ugly.   It's all about living our lives for Christ, no matter what, because HE is worth it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Mikaela!! I love your blog! I actually have you added into my google reader (which is the best thing ever!), and so that tells me automatically when you post...but I think I've already added myself as a subsriber too. Anyways - hope you are well and sweet Ataly is on the mend!