I was subbing for the interpreter in Kindergarten on a Tuesday and was holding my post in the cafeteria when Traeger's assistant informed me that Traeger was in the nurses room and might need stitches. *It's times like this I just marvel at God's timing. I just "happened" to be working that day.
Within seconds I made my way and found Traeger in the nurses arms patiently waiting for me to come check out the situation. He fell off the monkey bars and cut up his head. We were advised to go to the ER.
First trip the ER.
Calling Dad to describe his battle wounds.
Watching TV to pass the time while his wound was numbing.
The battle wound.
He was so brave and made it a point for all to know that he didn't shed a tear through the whole process....stitches included. He was cool as a cucumber which a afforded me the opportunity to watch them put in his stitch. I've always wondered how they did that. Thankful it was only 1.
Lookin' good.
Thankful for God's protection.
Traeger didn't have a concussion and walked away with only 1 stitch, a mighty big goose egg and his smile in tact.
No comments:
Post a Comment