Thursday, June 14, 2012

Send off

It was time to send Bryan off to go make disciples this summer in Chattanooga, TN.
Sad to not only be saying goodbye for the summer, but for good.  It will no longer be the same, because when he returns from his time away this summer, we will no longer be here. Bittersweet!


My silly boys!


Trying for a decent picture, but some little girl had to be silly.
I wonder where she learned that from?
I'll give you three guesses.


Try it again.
Nice cheesy grin Traegs.


Either way, we think this crazy guy is pretty special and can't wait to hear all about the ways God worked in and through Him this summer on his adventures sharing God's love and life changing word with the youth and community in TN!

Rest in God's faithfulness.  Find strength in His promises.  Be blessed by His love!

1 comment:

Mishu311 said...

Awww, I love these pics! You and Luke have loved your extra "sons" so well.