Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ride into town


GG, KK, Traegs, Ataly, Luke and I rode our bikes into town for a "donut" date.


We worked hard...now we can chow.


Does that look comfortable?



Apparently Ataly thinks so.


Living in the country allows lots of bug catching opportunities.


I got it mom!



Look who I found. 


Time to eat.


Thankful for a beautiful summer day to spend time together as a family and with new friends!

side note...the kids had an opportunity to ride one of the horses.  They loved it until the horse got spooked, jumped and they both fell off onto concrete.  Ataly was fine once she got a bandaid on her elbow.  Traeger was a bit foggy, but quickly bounced back.  Traegs was behind Ataly so when they fell back he took the brunt of the fall.  As I sat holding their fragile little bodies, I couldn't help but immediately think of how gracious God was in sparing them from major injuries or any for that matter.  God's grace...it's abundant!

No comments: