Can I open my present and stocking now?
How 'bout now?
Just one more picture :O)
I love that Ataly's still at the age that she's thrilled about getting a practical thing for Christmas. A new car seat was her present from us this year...and she LOVED it!
I wonder what I'll find in here?
How do I look?!
Wow, thanks mom and dad!
A Wii Mario Kart game was his present from us this year.
Checking out the tasty fruit by the foot treat from their stockings.
I guess I'm pretty tall.
Thankful for each other and the special Christmas morning gift opening time together.
Christmas 2011
Christmas 2010
Christmas 2009
Christmas 2008
(Man they grow up fast)
Intently listening and asking questions when Daddy read the Christmas story.
Then it was game time before we got ready and headed to Aunt Jean and Uncle Larry's for more family time.
No comments:
Post a Comment