3/15/2013
One of the items on Ataly's wish list for her 5th birthday was to get a manicure and a pedicure. Ataly was able to get a morning of complete pampering that anyone young or old would be delighted to have thanks to Nonnie's generosity.
Hard to contain her excitement.
big squeezes for the birthday girl
Ataly's cousin Melia (is a month older than Ataly) joined us too.
First stop...manicure.
The smile says it all...
blessed and she knows it!
Ooolala!
Moving on to the pedicure.
Is 5 too young for makeup?!
Good thing I was willing to bend the rules for her birthday :O)
Gideon feeling a bit out of place but what's a 13 year old boy to do when he feels sick but come to salon and watch the girls get beautified.
I wonder what she's thinking....
They pulled out all the stops and even curled and put sparkles in Ataly's hair.
Thanks Nonnie...I feel like a princess!
After our morning of pampering Ataly was off to her usual school day from 12:30-3pm. When she got home from school I noticed she wasn't feeling well. For the second year in a row Ataly has came down with a fever on her birthday. Our scheduled birthday outing with Daddy, Ataly and I got canceled....again :O(
Despite the fever she still shared her beautiful smile.
Daddy's girl
Blessed!
Nonnie and Grandpa Bruce came over for supper to celebrate the birthday girl.
Ending a wonderful day of celebrating with a Bible Story.
God is gracious to us!
No comments:
Post a Comment