Saturday, March 1, 2014

Celebrating Maggie

 4/28/2013

I'm so super thankful God saw fit to allow my path to cross with the precious DeLoye family while I was in college.  They were my home away from home when I attended Northcentral Technical College.  I was able to love on the kiddos for everyday occasions and also for when the parents wanted to go on trips.  I also had the privilege of living with them for my last semester in school.  We built such fun memories like making bubble beards, cotton ball fights, having sing alongs with bananas on the hearth of the fireplace, making welcome home cookies for their mom and dad and so many more.  All the kiddos got to be a special part of my wedding and Maggie was one of my flower girls.  



Since moving baack to Medford we were only an hour away from their family so we still stayed in contact and visited once in a while.  Also, for Maggie's last year of high school we met up and were able to share life with each other.  Fast forward 13 years since our first meeting and it was now time for Maggie to graduate from high school and head off on her own adventure to college.  


I was thrilled to be a part of her special graduation tea where many of the ladies who have poured their hearts and lives into Maggie's all came together to celebrate and send off this beautiful young woman.  

What a tremendous honor to be a part of Maggie's life and watch her grow through the years!

No comments: