On the days Traeger doesn't have school, I'm learning the day flows better if we have a loose schedule to follow. At an approximate time throughout the day we have "mind time." Working on their Awana verse is first, homework second, color a picture for yourself, family or friend is third and let your imagination run wild is last. Here the kids are working on a combo of coloring a picture for a family or friend and letting their imagination run wild. I love watching their minds and hands go to work creating masterpieces.
Mind time
"Check out what I can do with the paints mom."
Thanks Auntie Cori for including such a fun medium in the craft bin. The kids love it and I don't think it's too bad...after the first use I only had to clean paint and glitter glue off the ceiling, walls and floor :O) The smiles on their faces and the mess is worth it, really!!!
Traeger hard at work.
No comments:
Post a Comment