Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Need help!

I haven't had a ton of time (let's call it what it is, I've had no time) to work on the blog since I got Embrace the Journey/Part 2 up and running in January.  So another month doesn't get away on me before I figure this out, I wondered if anyone has advice on how to actually make my subscriber button work.  I know you can type in your e-mail address, but it doesn't send updates.  Unless, Luke and I are the only ones that aren't getting them?!  I'm thinking it's most likely a pretty simple, quick fix.  But I need someone who is wiser than I to point me in the right direction.  I know I have  the capability on a some blogs I follow and I love that feature.  

Someone, anyone...I would appreciate your help!  

ps...I'd also love it, if you haven't already, "become a member" to my blog.  I've appreciated the 8 people who have taken the few extra steps to do that and would love for more of you to join the journey!

No comments: