Friday, March 2, 2012

Questions


Lately Ataly has been starting her questions with, 
"Mom, I have an excellent question.  So here it is..."  

"Can people in Hell pray to Jesus?"

or

"Are the people in Hell God's children?"

After both of those questions I found myself starting to answer them, only to end with, that is an excellent question and let's ask your daddy when he gets home :O)  I didn't want to mess up those answers.  

Who knew that motherhood would include such deep questions.  You seasoned moms out there knew this.  So I'm warning you moms with younger kiddos...it's coming.  I'm learning to love it!  I'm thankful that I get to spend my days talking about who Jesus is and what He did for us with my children.  I love that my 3 year old is challenging me to dig into God's word a little deeper and figure out answers to some excellent questions.

*Thanks James Stokes Photography for blessing us with pictures that last us all year long and for a lifetime.  Be in contact with James if you want to capture a snapshot of "what life is like now" or a memorable event in your life.

No comments: