Thursday, June 7, 2012

Weekend away with Casey Marie

Thanks to Tim and Laura for loving on the kids I was able to sneak away for a couple days to spend some quality girl time with my oldest and dear friend Casey Marie.  We filled our days with chatting, laughter, more chatting, eating, more chatting, eating...well you get the idea.  She is always a breath of fresh air and encouragement to my soul.


Our Saturday project included sleeping in and then getting her garden boxes up and ready for the goods.


After our work was done in the yard we headed to Lions Dens Gorge to enjoy a gorgeous day and God's amazing creation.


Who's idea was this I wonder?!


Certainly not mine, but I went along with it.


We'll keep it our little secret that we ignored the signs that said "STAY OFF THE GORGE"
We giggled like little school girls while scaling the gorge.  I'm thankful we made it down without any broken bones.  

 Thanks for carving out time to hang out, catch up and spur me on to keep following hard after Jesus.  Love ya chica. 

No comments: