Our sweet friends had a "see ya later" BBQ for us before we moved. It was a special time for us to hang out together one last time before our lives would look different. Looking back at these pictures, almost 2 1/2 months later, turned on the water works and reminds me of what I had to say goodbye to. I'm so thankful God blessed us with dear, fun, and compassionate friends who loved us and whom we loved dearly. We walked through a lot in 6 years together. We didn't always walk through golden streets and rainbow filled skies, and the blessing of it was that we supported and loved one another through it all!
There was never a shortage of laughter and fun times.
With a full heart and teary eyes, I'm praising God that I am a better woman because of these (and those not pictured) dear friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment