Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve we went to the church where my sister's family regularly attends.  Grandpa and Nonnie joined us too.  My favorite memory of the evening was Ataly singing at the TOP of her lungs for "GO TELL IT ON THE MOUNTAIN." We were in the second row from the front.  I'm pretty sure EVERYONE in the church could hear her.  Even the Pastor who was in the back of the church.  As he sang you could hear a bit of a chuckle in his voice. At first I stood stunned not exactly sure if I should reign her in or let it be.  After a quick prayer, I decided the childlike innocence and joy of singing at the top of her lungs was awesome!  I secretly wished I wasn't so "refined" in my worship and could really let it out and praise our Father in Heaven in such a humble and sincere way.  I'm sure as the years go on she too will be "refined" (or maybe not, we are talking about Ataly here :O)) but my prayer is that she wouldn't lose the boldness to go tell others about Jesus!



After church we headed to the Patricks to open presents and enjoyed our fair share of tasty holiday goodies!

No comments: